Follow Dashboard
TITLE; sad . .
Sabtu, 9 Jun 2012 | 8:04 PTG | 0 comments
I often close my eyes ,
And I can see you smile ,
You reach out for my hand ,
And I'm woken from my dream ,
Although your heart is mine ,
It's hollow inside ,
I never had your love ,
And I never will . . .

And every night ,
I lie awake ,
Thinking maybe you love me ,
Like I've always loved you ,
But how can you love me ,
Like I loved you when ,
You can't even look me straight in my eyes . . . . .

I've never felt this way ,
To be so in love ,
To have someone there ,
Yet feel so alone ,
Aren't you supposed to be ,
The one to wipe my tears ,
The on to say that you would never leave . . . .

The waters calm and still ,
My reflection is there ,
I see you holding me ,
But then you disappear ,
All that is left of you ,
Is a memory ,
On that only, exists in my dreams . . . .

I don't know what hurts you ,
But I can feel it too ,
And it just hurts so much ,
To know that I can't do a thing ,
And deep down in my heart ,
Somehow I just know ,
That no matter what ,
I'll always love you . . . . .

So why am I still here in the rain . . . . . .


0 Comment(s)

Old things | New things